1. Lacura Purity Exfoliating Wash 200ml $3.99 = HOT
- Containing microbeads for gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Soap Free
- Contains Vitamin E and Provitamin B5
- I enjoyed this face wash, it removed the last remaining traces of my makeup and left my skin feeling clean and smooth. For the price, it was a great everyday face cleanser
2. Lacura Daily Defence SPF 30+ Moisturising Lotion $7.99 = HOT
- Matte lightweight moisturiser
- Can be used as a make-up primer
- Fragrance and preservative-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- An excellent daily face moisturiser with the added benefits of SPF30+. The pump makes use easy and it absorbs into the skin leaving no oily residue.
- To read my full review, please click HERE
3. Re-Gen Daily Face & Neck Serum 50ml $6.99 = NOT
- Advertised as a serum, I would disagree and say it was more of a watery cream
- Contains PLC Liquid, which according to Aldi help with skin regeneration
- It says it is non greasy, and when first applied it did feel greasy, however after 5mins this did absorb into my skin.
- Overall was not impressed with this product, it has a slight soap scent and didn’t really do anything for my skin
- Dermatologically tested
4. Lacura Purity Targeted Solution Pimple Cream 20g $3.99 = NOT
- Contains salicylic acid to help unclog pores and clear blemishes
- Took about 4 days of use to see any real difference in my blemishes
- Would recommend this for the girl who gets the occasional blemish but not for acne prone girls, as I think you would need something stronger.
5. Protane Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 400ml $4.99 ea= HOT
- Shampoo/Conditioner are suitable for all hair types
- Both are sulfate free
- For a supermarket brand of haircare I was impressed with this duo. They left my hair feeling soft and moisturised.
- I would not recommend this to girls with severely dry damaged hair, as I do not think this duo will be moisturising enough. I would recommend the Joico K Pak range for severely dry/damaged hair.
- They do advise that they will protect your hair from UV damage, but I am not sure I agree with that claim.
6. Protane Moroccan Argan Oil 100ml $9.99 = HOT
- Formulated as a hydrating treatment for all hair types
- Alcohol free
- A nice inexpensive hair oil, that absorbs instantly into hair and leaves no oily residue
- Hair is left tangle free and soft
- For best results, apply to damp towel dried hair